Monday 19 December 2011

Final Fire Pro Anthology Saves

After my most recent patch, I've decided to throw myself in to saves and edits again. One of my goals was to port every single wrestler ever to appear in Fire Pro to FFPW. Obviously there is a limit of edit slots that will hinder this but I was thinking of splitting the project in to several saves:


Human Save: 1989 - 1994
Human Save: 1995 - 1999
Human Save: Fire Pro G
Human Save: Joshi Pro (All Joshi games)
Spike Save: Portable (WonderSwan, Fire Pro A, 2 and Final)
Spike Save: Fire Pro D
Spike Save: Fire Pro D - Official Edits
Spike Save: Fire Pro Z
Spike Save: Fire Pro R (I don't know how many saves this will be made of but a fair few)


It's going to take a fair while to put it together but it's something I've wanted to do since I found the Fire Pro Wrestling Complete. The obvious start for me is the portable save, I just need to tidy up the one I give away with the patch. 


I'm also doing similar with R, I'm making slow progress because me and the Mrs are currently fighting for the TV (Bought Skyrim last week :P). Anyway, I'll keep you all posted, any suggestions or ideas, please let me know.


I'm also still keen to accept edit requests. If anyone has any, please post them here or PM on FPC.


TM

No comments:

Post a Comment