Wednesday 27 July 2011

Summer Workshop

Hi all,


Today I've finished a couple of bits and also started working on some new ones too.


First off, today I've finished a save I've decided to call "Odds". The save features edits from previous saves on my Fire Pro Wrestling 1 stuff too. I've not made any progress with my Street Fighter save so I've decided to release that next time I upload anything.


I'm also back to FFPW editing. I've found a couple of sloppy bits and stuff I can improve, so I'm looking in to what I can do. So far I've fixed a couple of the default rosters. For some reasons Khali and KENSO were appearing in a promotion beyond LEGEND and Christopher Daniels was in TNA. I've now moved them back to the default promotions. I've also looking at the Animal/Hawk issue Psapas bought up a couple of weeks ago.


Another addition, I'm fixing various graphics I've imported and edited as well as looking to have a version 1.0 of the logo patch done within the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Turns out...

    Road Warrior Hawk and Road Warrior Animal have the wrong move sets! By default, Hawk (Black swirl on the eye for those not in the know) has Powerslam as his finish instead of the diving lariat. Where as Animal (Black and white Warrior style paint) has Hawk's Powerslam. This has been rectified.

    ReplyDelete